The Grants.gov SFLLL form (aka Disclosure of Lobbying Activities form) maps information from a number of areas in the Kuali Research system, see below sections for further detail on the mapping logic.
Once a Grants.gov opportunity containing the SFLLL form is attached in your federally-sponsored the form information populates per the below mapping.
1. Type of Federal Action - is hard coded to “grant”
2. Status of Federal Action - is hard coded to “bid/offer/application”
3. Report Type - is hard coded to “initial filing”
4. Name and Address of Reporting Entity -
* Reporting Entity type - is hard coded to “Prime”
* Name - is the Proposal’s Organization name.
* Address - the Proposal’s Organization Contact person’s address from Address table (in the Organization record)
* Congressional District - The Proposal’s Organization congressional district (in the Organization record)
5. If Reporting Entity in No. 4 is Subawardee, Enter Name and Address of Prime - Not populated
6. Federal Department/Agency - is the proposal Sponsor (if not maintained, uses Prime Sponsor)
7. Federal Program Name/Description - is the Program Title and CFDA Number provided from the Grants.gov Opportunity linked to the proposal. Both can be found in the Proposal Details panel of the proposal.
8. Federal Action Number - Not required; thus not populated
9. Award Amount - Not required; thus not populated
10a. Name and Address of Lobbying Registrant - not currently maintained in Kuali; hard-coded to “N/A”
10b. Individual Performing Services - not currently maintained in Kuali; hard-coded to “N/A”
11. Signature -
* Submitted proposals: the OSP approver’s name.
* Routing/In-Progress proposals: the name of organizational contact person.
- Go to the S2S Opportunity Search tab -> Forms panel
- Check the SFLLL form in the select column and click the 'Create PDF' button
- Also, if this form needs to be included in the submission remember to check the 'Include' checkbox prior to final submission to Grants.gov (if not already marked YES).
- Upon Print and/or Submission the SFLLL form will populate like below.
Many of the above form sections use stored procedures in Kuali Research to retrieve necessary information. Below is the list of relevant stored procedures by section:
- 1 - Type of Federal Action - stored procedure ( s2sSFLLLPkg.get_types()).
- 2 - Status of Federal Action - stored procedure ( s2sSFLLLPkg.get_types()).
- 3 - Report Type - stored procedure ( s2sSFLLLPkg.get_types()).
- 4 - Name and Address of Reporting Entity - stored procedure ( s2sSFLLLPkg.get_eps_infos()).
Current Version: SFLLL-V1.2
Past Version(s): SFLLL-V1.0, SFLLL-V1.1