Once an Opportunity is linked the Forms Panel will populate with all the associated forms contained in the give opportunity. This includes Mandatory and Optional forms. Below outlines navigating the Forms panel but also be sure to read your RFP instructions for guidance on form completion.
- Form Name: Lists the forms by name & version number
- Mandatory: Describes if the form is required (mandatory) or optional
- Include: Defaults to Yes for mandatory form; click an individual checkbox to include an optional form. Also, the Include column header can be selected to provide the options to Select All and Select None.
- Description: Status of the s2s form; Available means the form and version are maintained for s2s submission from Kuali proposal data.Unavailable means that the form and/or version is not maintained by Kuali proposal data. If unavailable you can upload unsupported forms via the User Attached Forms process if the unstitched forms can be obtained from Grants.gov.
- Select: Click the individual checkboxes to determine the forms to preview in the PDF format (then click the 'Created PDF' button). You can also click the Select column header to provide the options to Select All and Select None.
- Create XML: This button allows you to generate the XML of the forms checked in the 'Select' column to preview what will be transmitted via S2S.
- Create PDF: This button allows you to generate a PDF preview of the forms checked in the 'Select' column.