We found that in Form Designer COI the date fields in the application had inconsistent formats in the database. We will be pushing out a fix this week that makes all date fields to be in the ISO date format (aka Zulu format). There will be no functional change for end users but those customers that may be getting database extracts we wanted to make you aware of this change. If you have any questions please submit a support ticket.
Articles in this section
- Monthly Scheduling in Reporting
- New Display of Linked Kuali Protocols in Sponsored Programs
- New Admin Notes & Files option in Protocols
- Permissioning Now Available for SP Dashboard Cards
- Kuali Days 2021 - A whole new look
- Research Dashboard is Coming for Everyone!
- Compliance Reports are Here!
- Compliance Reports Update
- Ancillary Review Now Available in Protocols
- Changes to Internet Explorer Browser Support