Additional Configuration and Technical References
The below articles in our System Admin and Technical sections deal with functionality for Protocols that may also be of use to your institution. Specifically they relate to Core user functionality and CITI integration.
- System Admin - Core User Impersonation
- System Admin - Pushing Units to Groups for Protocols
- Technical - Adding External Users to Core
- Technical - Add External Users to Core for Standalone Protocols or COI
- Technical - Configuring Kuali Research with CITI
- Technical - Loading Person Data for Standalone COI or Protocols Implementation
Changing Protocols Logo
Also, if you desire to change the logo in the Protocols module from the default Kuali logo to an institutional logo please submit a support request with the desired image file (recommended dimensions are logo width: 250px; logo height: 30px) and we can facilitate that configuration. The Logo would be positioned at the top of the application in the center.