We found that in Form Designer COI the date fields in the application had inconsistent formats in the database. We will be pushing out a fix this week that makes all date fields to be in the ISO date format (aka Zulu format). There will be no functional change for end users but those customers that may be getting database extracts we wanted to make you aware of this change. If you have any questions please submit a support ticket.
Articles in this section
- New Request for Send Back option in COI
- New Protocol Notifications Added
- The Negotiations Card in Dashboard coming soon!
- Tomcat 9 Upgrade Scheduled
- COI Date Format Change
- New Advanced Filter and Search in Protocols
- Transition from Commenting to Action Items in Protocols
- Grants.gov Form Version Updates for S2S
- Upgrading Elasticsearch from 6.8 to 7.6
- Consistent Labeling Changes in Sponsored Programs