Kuali is currently testing a major upgrade to the libraries which the Kuali Research Dashboard depends upon. Testing consists of a full suite of regression testing for functionality and general navigation on current Safari, IE, Chrome and Firefox browsers. The Kuali Dashboard updates utilizing a zero downtime technique, so you should not experience any disrupted service. We anticipate the update to be promoted to your production environments on Friday 11/15. If you have any issues after the upgrade or have any additional questions please submit a support ticket for assistance.
Articles in this section
- Subaward Attachments Feature
- Removing Legacy IRB/IACUC
- Planned Upgrade to Mongo 3.6 for COI and Protocols
- Planned Upgrades to Dashboard Dependency Libraries
- Kuali Days 2020 - Registration Now Open!
- S2S Changes for NIH Human Fetal Tissue Released
- Forthcoming S2S Changes for NIH Human Fetal Tissue Requirements
- Subaward PO Number Relocation UPDATE
- Purchase Order ID field moving in Subaward
- Recent Subaward Module Improvements