The Ancillary Review option is now available in Protocols in IRB Configuration and IACUC Configuration. This gives institutions the option to add external reviewers to signoff on research protocols before they are approved. Reasons for this range from approving space changes required to perform certain research, to gathering Biosafety approval of an IACUC or IRB protocol utilizing recombinant DNA. Kuali Protocols allows institutions to record these approvals within the system in parallel with or before committee review. Within Configuration you will see the Ancillary Reviewers section where the reviewers can be added and more information on using the functionality can be found in the Protocols - Ancillary Review article.
Articles in this section
- API Limiting Coming Soon
- Monthly Scheduling in Reporting
- New Display of Linked Kuali Protocols in Sponsored Programs
- New Admin Notes & Files option in Protocols
- Permissioning Now Available for SP Dashboard Cards
- Kuali Days 2021 - A whole new look
- Research Dashboard is Coming for Everyone!
- Limiting Editing in Protocol Action Items When Researcher Visibility is Selected
- New COI Notification Log and Notification Configuration options
- Compliance Reports are Here!