The Ancillary Review option is now available in Protocols in IRB Configuration and IACUC Configuration. This gives institutions the option to add external reviewers to signoff on research protocols before they are approved. Reasons for this range from approving space changes required to perform certain research, to gathering Biosafety approval of an IACUC or IRB protocol utilizing recombinant DNA. Kuali Protocols allows institutions to record these approvals within the system in parallel with or before committee review. Within Configuration you will see the Ancillary Reviewers section where the reviewers can be added and more information on using the functionality can be found in the Protocols - Ancillary Review article.
Articles in this section
- Research Dashboard is Coming for Everyone!
- Compliance Reports are Here!
- Compliance Reports Update
- Ancillary Review Now Available in Protocols
- Changes to Internet Explorer Browser Support
- Academic/Summer Automation in Proposal Budget
- Compliance Reports are Coming!
- New Request for Send Back option in COI
- New Protocol Notifications Added
- The Negotiations Card in Dashboard coming soon!