In this webinar Victor Kinzer will discuss strategies for designing questionnaires in proposal development in ways that will provide your faculty with a streamlined proposal development experience. In addition to talking about how these approaches have aided in the success of previous implementations he has worked on, a few other things you will learn include:
- How to evaluate data for inclusion in questionnaire, or in existing proposal functionality.
- Building questions that provide standardized data to simplify user experience and reporting.
- Minimizing data entry problems and improving review time.
- How to bring the continuous delivery approach to functional implementation and administrative work.
- Developing content for your proposal form with a focus on value added for your users and institution.
- And more!
Published on Mar 29, 2017