We're so delighted that you've joined our community! Here's some information to help you get started.
Learn about our Products
- Webinars: These introductory videos provide an overview of our modules.
- Knowledge Base: Our knowledge base contains in-depth articles about product functionality.
- Release Notes: Our release notes will keep you up to date about new features and fixes rolled out via our Continuous Delivery process.
- Monthly Show & Tells: Each month our Product Owners host a Show & Tell webinar to demonstrate new features that have been added to Kuali Research within the previous month. These sessions are typically held on the second Tuesday of each month. Information about how to join the webinar is sent out in advance of the meeting.
Engage in our Community
- User Groups: You and your staff are invited to participate in any/all of our 6 User Groups. User Groups are an opportunity to network and exchange ideas about system use and research administration/compliance best practices. They also open direct interaction with product owners, developers, and designers at Kuali. Your ideas and expertise—and willingness to share your experiences—make the community stronger and help us continually improve the Kuali Research product for you. If you’d like to be added to a group and attend a meeting, please contact the host for more information. Here is a summary of the groups and meeting time information can be found in the User Group Meeting Information article:
- Pre Award
- Post Award
- Community Portal: Our community portal provides a space for communicating and collaborating with the product team and other community members. Keep up with the discussion here.
- See the article Using Kuali Research Community for more information.
Getting Help and Support
- You may designate up to three support representatives who are able to submit help requests via the Help Center. Let us know who your support reps are, and we will send them access information.
- We respond to help requests in accordance with our Service Level Agreement, which was provided to you as part of your agreement with us or with the Kuali Foundation.
- See the article Using Kuali Research Support for more information.
Access Technical Information
- Self-Hosted Customers
- If you are self-hosting Kuali, you will need access to the code. Kuali Research is open source and all community members are able to designate two representatives who will be given real-time access to our main code repositories. Once this access has been granted, you can fork the codebase on github and give as many other individuals access to your fork as you’d like. Please let us know who your representatives will be.
- Kuali-Hosted Customers
- Please see our Technical Information for Hosted Customers article.
- Contact us at any point if you need help!